Toca Boca, the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store, released the latest in its award-winning Toca Life app series, Toca Life: Hospital!
Whether kids are welcoming a new sibling, visiting a grandparent, know a friend or classmate who is sick, or have to go to a doctor’s appointment with their parents, hospitals are part of everyday life. True to Toca Boca’s mission of empowering kids with realistic, open-ended play experiences, Toca Life: Hospital puts kids in control of every aspect of the hospital experience and introduces these important concepts in a positive and fun way.
They’ll get to explore the operating room, visit the maternity unit, discover the secret lab, stop by the waiting room, or grab a snack at the café. Toca Life: Hospital gives kids unlimited space to discover the happenings of a busy medical center at their own pace, helping to increase their comfort level around hospitals. Most importantly, the app provides an opportunity for parents to have an open conversation with their kids surrounding similar experiences.
Some other highlights of Toca Life: Hospital include:
- Using tools you’d find in a real-life hospital: gurneys, bandages, crutches, hospital beds, wheelchairs and more
- Moving characters from floor to floor in the big elevator
- Checking surgery patients’ vitals on the medical monitor
- Encountering medicine to cure sick children
- Ultrasound, CAT scan and X-ray machines to diagnose patients
- A doctor who can help treat your patient
- A farewell room where loved ones peacefully pass
- An array of music selections that kids can choose from to set the tone of their own hospital stories
As with all Toca Boca apps, Toca Life: Hospital features a kid-friendly interface with no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, free of rules, levels or high scores. Toca Life: Hospital is available for $2.99 on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon.